"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Picking up the Elders who flew into East London


Finally, near the end of our day we were able to pick up the new missionaries at the airport and deliver them to the church.  We arrived a bit early compared to the meeting time we agreed with the Zone Leaders so we had some time getting to know the new Elders.  We had each of the new missionaries tell us a little bit about themselves.  They are thrilled to be here and are ready to go to work.

From left to right:  Sisters Thomas & Stapley, then Elders Mariner, Stapley, Mchunu (returning to be a MD Zone Leader), Chapman, Dean, Ludvigson, Hoffman.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking care of these young missionaries. Elder Dean would be my son. I am so proud of the work he is doing and love seeing how he has grown in the short time already. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Parker - Thanks for the comment. Your son has already begun to make an impact in the mission. I am glad we are able to rub shoulders with him while he is in our area. I just met up with him and his companion and did a small service project at the chapel where he attends church. Sister Thomas has cut his hair. We are enjoying his spirit here in the mission field.

    ReplyDelete