"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Elder Thomas Sells the first Five Cars to Meyers Motors


Elder Thomas sells the church vehicles to Anthony Glover of Meyers Motors in East London.  I did not believe this would be part of our job description when we were called on our mission.  I am not sure I will ever sell five cars all at one time to one dealer again in my life.  However, this is much easier than trying to sell five different cars to five different members of the church.  All in all, a good day to get this action item completed.

Now all that is left to do is to deliver the vehicles once the payment has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment