"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, September 12, 2014

Inspecting Elder Mashego's Toe


Elder Mashego is the most joy filled Elder in the mission field.  He always has a smile on his face and is an eternal optimist.  I hope this virtue remains with him.  This morning he told Sister Thomas of a sore toe.  Actually, it was the side of his foot just up from the ball of his foot.  He got kicked when the Elders were playing soccer.  Sister Thomas was inspecting but the wind was doing wonders with her hair blowing all around.  To do the inspection of Elder Mashego’s foot she had to get her hair under control.  It was a lighter moment.

The foot/toe will be fine.  It is certainly bruised but not broken.  We will have to watch it for improvement over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment