"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Train the Trainers at our home

“Train the Trainer Training” was held in our home for Elders Ndlovu,  Crowell and Mongalo.  It was presented but Elders Murphy and Judd.  The training was good and stressed the importance of making an impact in the lives of the new missionaries.

I was given to opportunity to express my love for Elder Tippetts who trained me in the mission field and of my love for Elder Gines who I trained while serving in the Heights area of Houston Texas.

We challenged these Training Elders to lead by example and with obedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment