"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Badi's Bless their Daughter at Church

We woke up early and drove to Sada so we could attend Sacrament Meeting there.  Brother Badi had his Priesthood blessings restored and was able to bless his daughter in Church today.  I told him when this happened that we wanted to be there so we could enjoy the event with him and his family.  While a mistake was made in the past, this young family walked through the fires of repentance and now stands worthy.  What a wonderful example of the Atonement of Jesus Christ working in a family’s life.  They have much to be happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment