"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sister Thomas and her Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


We had to come to Grahamstown today to interview three different people.  Two for callings in the branch and one for a temple recommend.  When we were done, right next to the church, Sister Thomas found one of her favorite flower bushes.  The Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow bush is very pretty but the fragrance that it gives off is wonderful.  I have also begun to enjoy this bush and rank it right next to my personal favorite which is the Lilac bush.  Sister Thomas is also a very lovely flower all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment