"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Elder's Grant and Manqane's Inspection

 Next was the Inspection of the flat of Elders Grant and Manqane.  Their flat was also very presentable.  I took this picture showing Elder Grant’s Scripture Covers.  He has patiently collect small pieces of different hides and has hand stitched his own covers.  He is holding the Book of Mormon and the bible cover is on the kitchen counter top.  They are beautiful and something that he will be able to show his children and grandchildren.  I should remember to get a close up picture of them before his is transferred.

Elder Manqane has settled in and has begun to show his joyful personality.  We first met him when he arrived Cape Town after his transfer form the Liberia mission.  It is nice to have him in the mission field with us.

Sister Thomas has an extended conversation with the Elders on the necessity of keeping their flats clean.  They also get cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment