"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Mdantsane District at Church


Elder Strauss & Elders Martey and Elder Ndlovu & Elder Mashago from the Mdantsane 2nd Ward District have developed a wonderful friendship as they have served together.  They somehow decided and then found some ties that all matched.  We had to get a picture of a District that truly loved each other.  Next week Elder Strauss is on his way home and Elder Mashego is being transferred from the area where he was trained.  Perhaps it is lucky that we will only see these four ties together once.

Sister Thomas was looking particularly fine today and I caught this picture as she was patiently waiting at the end of the block of meetings for the baptism to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment