"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, February 7, 2014

District Meetings and Lunch

Today is our District meetings.  Sister Thomas attended the Queenstown/Ezibeleni District and I attended the Ilinge/Sada District.  Elder Ndlovu lead a wonderful discussion on teaching and seeking commitments from all those we teach.  He led a very good discussion and had many comments from those in attendance.  Sister Thomas reported that Elder Ramat also led a good discussion and training as well.

After District meeting we took some pictures.  As I turned my head to take a picture with my arm as the tripod so I could be in the picture Sister Thomas had the Elders going funky on me. Then we went with the Elders to the Queenstown Golf Club for lunch.  They have a reasonable menu and a quiet place for the group to sit and share experiences of the prior week and to do some planning for the new week.

Front row: Elders Ramat, Smith, Sister Thomas, Elders Kintu, Ngobeni
Back Row: Elders Pennington, Madsen, Slabbert, Lekgoati, Ndlovu, Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment