"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Morning Walk along the Board Walk and Beach in Gonubie

We had the Saturday morning in East London.  We went for an extended walk in Gonubie, had breakfast on the board walk and then went to the beach.  The water was a bit chilly but the walk through the breaking waves was nice.  It is a beautiful day here along the coast and we look forward to the training later today at the Priesthood Meeting and Saturday evening meeting of Stake Conference.

A family had built a connected pathways across the beach by drawing the path boundaries in the sand with sticks.  They even had some holes dug (but they were a bit small to my liking).  There was some type of a chase game being played where you could run around but could not leave the paths.  I sure missed my GRANDKIDS and our games on the beach.  Perhaps if they come to visit while we are here in South Africa we will get to have a game on the beach.  I will hold thumbs for that day ……

No comments:

Post a Comment