"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day District Meetings

Today was our district meetings.  You can measure just how fast the weeks fly by, by how often we are at District Meetings.  Today is Valentine’s Day and Sister Thomas got up early and fixed each of the Elders at District Meeting a Valentine Sugar Cookie complete with frosting and sprinkles on top.  They looked awesome.  I told the Elders that with only one Women in the Zone, the Elders should have been giving her a Valentine’s day treat.  Like typical men, they all looked a bit sheepish.  I was lucky, I made arrangements and booked a very nice restaurant to take Sister Thomas to tonight. Of course my companion was in the car giving me directions to the restaurant so I could walk in and make the reservation.  We make a good team, don’t we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment