"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Working at the Sada Ward Building

We went out to Sada today and arranged to be at the Church when the Seminary and Institute class was being held.  We needed the keys from the Bishop so we stopped by his house and collected them on the way to the ward building.  While we were there I worked on the ward records which was an assignment/request from the Stake Clerk to get some of the records cleaned up.  I was able to correct close to 40 records today.  A good step forward.  Carolyn took time for a Relief Society discussion with Sister Xalabile and then she vacuumed the entire church so the building would be ready for Sunday.

Just as we were getting done the Elders came by looking for some help. We joined them in teaching one lesson to a recent convert and visiting two different members.  It is always good to be out teaching with the Elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment