"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Transporting an Old Fridge and Washing Machine for the Elders

We have had a old fridge that was hanging around one of the flats that was not working.  A couple of weeks ago we had a washing machine that started to give us problems and would stop and start and then not pump out the water.  We tried to get parts but the washing machine was old enough that we could not get new parts for it.  There was a member in  the Queenstown Ward that thought he could get second hand parts and get them running again.  We loaded them up and transported them to their new home.  There are definitely some days I wish I had a bakkie (pickup truck).

No comments:

Post a Comment