"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sister Thomas and Elder Slabbert Teach Piano Lessons

Sister Thomas and Elder Slabbert have begun to teach piano lessons to those in the ward who have expressed an interest.  They had prepared for a  group of 10 but it rained and that limited those that attended (due to the weather).  In the end three members showed up and the training began.  Elder Lawson and I were there in support of those being trained.  Elder Lawson is seen giving strong encouragement to one of the Members.  All in good fun mind you. You can see Elder Slabbert teaching how to place your ten fingers on the “Center C”.

No comments:

Post a Comment