"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Typical Monday in the Mission Field

A typical Monday in the mission field.  I took a picture of some of the things I tried to get done today.  It was a mixed bag of items: Fixing the water filtration unit in the Zone Leaders Flat.  I also had to super glue one of the broken curtain supports and added some addition hooks in the curtains so it would hang correctly in the Zone Leaders flat.  This was on the “correction” list Sister Thomas highlighted during the flat inspection.  I filled up all the dish washing bottles in all the elders flats.

I then walked to the Standard Bank to do the Sada Ward Deposit because Sister Thomas was using the car.  I attempting to fix one of the Elders Vacuums but I was not successful.  I copied some of our pictures of the game drive and the Hangklip hike onto a pin drive for Elder Lawson.  I was in support as Sister Thomas cut the Elders hair.

Later in the evening after purchasing some food for breakfast because we are having Elders Palelei and Smith over for companion study and breakfast.  Finally, teaching along with Sister Thomas and Elders Ramat and Pennington at the Qinisile’s family home evening.

Oh yes, there was a game of golf mixed in-between all of this.  I shot a 82 today.  I am smiling on the golf course and Sister Thomas is frowning (or at least not smiling) because I turned on the camera and it made a noise while she was putting and she heard it.  Of course she missed the put.  However, in fairness I would be frowning too, I don’t want someone messing around during my back swing either.

No comments:

Post a Comment