"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Our Zone Conference in East London

Zone conference was most enjoyable.  We were taught about the importance of Prayer as a tool to make sure that the spirit accompanies us each day.  President and Sister Wood led a discussion on all the different elements in Lehi’s dream of the Tree of Life.  We also enjoyed a testimony meeting.

Elder and Sister Boyce, mostly Sister Boyce along with assignments to the other Senior Sisters (In middle right are Sisters Chase, Wheeler, Thomas and Boyce) provided lunch which we helped set up and serve to the Elders.  You can see the half chicken, corn and baked potato on Sister Thomas' plate. The lunch went over well. 
There is one picture of Elder Ellingson finishing off his sweet corn with his hand.  While his mother might not be to impressed he just completed a goal of eating the entire meal with his hands.  I am not sure why?

Sorry to everyone whom I cut out in the middle picture.  I really need to get a small tripod for this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment