"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Church and Rainbows on Sunday

Today we attended Church at Sada.  We arrived a few minutes early so wanted to get a picture taken with Sister Thomas.  She was making fun of my smiling technique and my very happy right eye that almost closes when I smile big. It is tough serving with a companion who knows about all your small little quirks and habits, be they good or bad. 

After Church we went home teaching and then drove back to Queenstown.  We arrived home to a hard rain storm and a wonderful rainbow.  It is difficult to get a picture of a rainbow that does it justice on film.  This one is no exception.  It was an awesome sight. 

2 comments:

  1. That picture is beautiful - I wish I could have seen it in person. Did you stand on the carport to take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No just on the walkway outside our apartment. It was a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete