"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Home Teaching with the Elder's Palelei and Elder Smith to Home Teach the Miselo Family

Later we joined up with Elder Palelei and Elder Smith as we drove up to visit the Miselo’s up in the village.  I provided the Home Teaching message on Service and Eternal Life by President Eyring.  The Elders brought three young men with them who had been helping them fellowship.  It is hard to believe but it is getting closer and closer to when Sister Wendy will depart for her mission in Ghana.  Sister Thomas and I will be able to attend the Temple with her in Johannesburg in a couple of weeks from now.  You can see Wendy at lower right in the middle.  Also Bonga Mambu, who is getting ready to go on a mission, is in the lower right in the picture with the Elders.  He has the youngest child, Aliswa, on his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment