"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, March 10, 2014

Sister Thomas Open the Barber Shop Today

Sister Thomas opened the barber shop today and three Elders showed up to get their hair cut.  Elders Smith, Pennington and Lawson all had their hair cut today.  Sister Thomas also served up some cookies and drink for the Elders.  The Zone Leaders also dropped by while the barber shop was opened just for some good company, cookies and drink while the hair cuts were being done.

In the lower left picture you can see Elders Ramat, Pennington, Lawson, Henderson and Lekgoati siting on the couch.  At the time this picture was taken Elder Smith was in the barber’s chair but you can see him in the  lower right picture "face bombing" my picture as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment