"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Breakfast and Companion Study with Elder Palelei and Elder Smith

We had Elder Palelei and Elder Smith over for breakfast and companionship study this morning.  The breakfast was awesome as Sister Thomas was trying out some Master Chief Australia items on the Elders.  I must say it was a wonderful breakfast.  We then had companionship study with the Elders so we could discuss some of the issues that we face together in Sada.  We are seeking to get the ward membership records corrected over the next couple of months.  We need to work with the members to search for and find some of our lost members.

No comments:

Post a Comment