"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, March 7, 2014

Queenstown Zone Conference Today

Today was our Queenstown Zone conference.  The Zone Leaders taught us about the need to drive safe and keep our vehicles clean.  They report that the mission has already had 12 accidents for this year and 7 of them have been preventable.  They also taught the need to work in harmony with the ward leaders.

After Zone conference we went to Nandos for lunch.  Sister Thomas is losing my “Picture Taking Trust”.  She is going funky just a bit to often when I turn my head to be in the picture.  But how can you not love someone who would do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment