"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, March 24, 2014

Elder Ramat Comes for a Hair Cut

Elder Ramat came over for a hair cut today.  Elders Shongwe and Lawson came over along with Elder Pennington to say hello and spend some time with us while Sister Thomas cut Elder Ramat’s hair.  They also wanted to view and copy the Zone Report from the last Zone Conference which I had videoed. 

Elder Ramat is experimenting with Sister Thomas this morning to see if she can effectively cut his hair.  He is keeping a close watch of the process with his iPod.  In the end, the haircut looked very good.

While we were visiting, Elder Lawson told me a sad story his mother had related to him in her email he had read this morning.  The sad news?  Elder Lawson’s picture was not on our Mission Blog this last week.  He told us that it felt like his mother was close to tears because his picture did not get posted and was wondering what was wrong. 

I had to catch a picture of the very sad face of Elder Lawson as he told me about this story from his mother.  Sister Lawson here is your son telling us his story.  You have to love him and his English sense of humor.

You can see Elder’s Shongwe, Pennington and Lawson enjoying the Zone Report which I was showing on our TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment