"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Practicing for the Young Women's New Beginnings Activity

Today we worked in the morning on getting the Elders new map laminated and we were able to drop.  We are still learning where and how to get some things done.  To run down a laminator, I went to three different stores.  We found one today.  In the meantime Sister Thomas “practiced” painting with one set of the hearts that the Young Women will use at the New Beginnings activity. 

Then we went out to Sada and visited with Sister Chipo so I could finish fixing her chairs and Sister Thomas and Sister Chipo could finish planning the Young Women’s activity. 

Then we met up with the Bishop and worked on the list of things that need to be fixed at the Church.  We also helped him complete the claim process for some church expenses and we printed out the new missionary application forms that the Area Office just sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment