"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Broken Vacuum and Home Teaching


I tried to fix the Zone Leaders’ vacuum but in the end we needed to take it back so while Sister Thomas was shopping for groceries I stood in line at the customer service line to get it taken care of.  That is it at the back of the counter.  They are sending it in to be repaired.   It will take 21 days to get it fixed and returned.  We will see how that goes.

This afternoon Sister Thomas became my Home Teaching companion because my companion was tied up with school and was not available.  It is nice to home teach with my eternal companion in any case.  We visited Sister Ceke and Sister Trom.  It was a drive and then a walk down a country lane to get to Sister Ceke's house which is shown over Sister Thomas’ left shoulder.  We need to follow up because she needs some help with her yard.  We will speak to the Elders to see what we can arrange.

No comments:

Post a Comment