"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, March 29, 2014

SIster Thomas Shares her Chocolate Chip Cookies with the Temple Preperation Class

Sister Thomas passes out some homemade chocolate chip cookies to those attending the last Temple Preparation class that is being taught today at the church.  These sisters are excited because they are going to their first Temple Recommend interview on Sunday with President Bell.  They have to travel to the Ilinge Chapel for the interview because he will be there for the branch conference.

I am lucky to have Sister Thomas as a companion because she thinks about and prepares for these small little acts of service that touch people hearts.

Sister Xabilie is teaching Sister Menze, Wendy Miselo and Thembakazi Skepe.

No comments:

Post a Comment