"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, April 18, 2014

A Totally new Group of Elders at District Meeting following the Transfer


We had our District Meetings today.  Sister Thomas joined the Queenstown District and I attended the Ilinge/Sada District meeting.  The training was focused on the training President Wood provide at the Zone Interview meeting. 

Our Zone is substantially different following the transfer as every companionship changed.  Shown in the picture from left to right are the following:

Elder Palelei, Ngobeni, Ah-Fua, Labrum, Sister Thomas, Henderson, Pennington, Murphy, Cathemer, Shongwe and Potter.

We all went to the mall.  Some went to KFC and the others went to Chesa Nyama to eat.  Sister Thomas and I then purchase some new shower curtains for the Elders in B2 and C2.

No comments:

Post a Comment