"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Zone Meeting Preperations and Mail

We spent the day in Queenstown completing various outstanding tasks.  I have been able to access the church's online capabilities so I can complete some of the required changes to the membership records.  This has been a big blessing compared to the drive out to Sada so I can use the computer at the ward building.

We also had to complete some urgent tax information and get it to our accountant so we could complete our taxes for last year. 

Sister Thomas was also busy beginning to prepare the meal for the Zone Training next Tuesday.  She  went shopping for the food and then cooked up some of the food in advance and froze it.  She is making enough enchiladas for 18 people, 14 of them will be our hungry Elders who will want at least two and perhaps three each. 42 just for the elders.  If we are lucky, there will be some leftovers that I can heat up later but I doubt it.

We also picked up there packages that arrived from the Mission Office and we delivered this post to some joyous Elders.

No comments:

Post a Comment