"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fixing my Shoe - Super Glueing my Fingers

I had to Super Glue my gym shoes because the tip of the shoe had started to come loose.  This is the first time I can remember when I have used super glue when I did not notice or feel some glue get between my fingers.  You can see the middle finger of my left hand still holding the tip of my shoe in place where it was drying while I work at getting my thumb and finger of my hand "unstuck".  Sister Thomas enjoyed my plight just a bit to much for my liking and she requested that these pictures be included in our dairy.  No this is not an April Fools story!

No comments:

Post a Comment