"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, April 11, 2014

Visit to Rivonia on the way to the Temple

We were able to drive by some of the old sites in Rivonia while on the way to the Temple this morning.  We went to the Primary School that our four daughters attended.  That is a selfie of me looking down Rivonia Road next to my daughters primary school.

Then we made a stop at the Makro store.  I can’t rightly remember why we went there other than to shop because we just might find something that we need and can’t find in Queenstown.  I must record that this type of approach does not work when I take Sister Thomas to Home Depot.

Finally we stop for lunch at the London Pie Shop to have a pepper Steak pie.  Something special for Elder Thomas to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment