"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Wendy's Fairwell Social - She Departs for the Mission field on May 1st

Wendy’s going away social was a wonderful thing to experience.  What touched my heart were the short messages from the primary.  You could see their love for their Primary Leader.  You can tell she has had a positive influence on them.  It was also nice to experience and see the love that Wendy’s family has for her.  We are grateful that Heavenly Father has allow our paths to cross with this young women.  With all our hearts, we hope that our paths will cross one more time so we can see what will become of Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment