"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, April 25, 2014

Getting ready for Wendy's Farewell Social

This morning we had to divide our resources in order to be able to conquer.  I had to go out to Sada and help the Bishop with a survey that was going to be done at the Church.  He wanted my support during what turned out to be an actual survey of the site to define the boundary of the church’s property rather than an inspection of the building.  This was a lack of communication and, as a result, all we had to do was unlock the gate for the surveyors.

While at Sada, I went up to Sibonile to pick up Wendy so she could come to Queenstown to get her last shots.  While waiting, I spent some time with a couple of Wendy’s nephews and I also fixed their front door knob which only opened from the outside.

In the meantime, Sister Thomas had to borrow a car from the Elders while they were at District Meeting (we had to excuse ourselves this week) so she could meet up with Sister Xalabile and began to purchase the food for Wendy’s going away party which is at the Church tomorrow.  Brother Badi was also in Queenstown and came and helped out as we carried all the groceries to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment