"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mthatha Elders come for Dinner

The Elders from Mthatha drove down to Queenstown today so they could attend a funeral on Monday.  There is a family in Mthatha that are members.  They originally come from Sada.  They have a 10 year old son who died when he was hit bay a taxi.  His funeral is tomorrow in Whittlesea.

As a result, we had them over for dinner after their long drive.  Sister Thomas made a roast, mashed potatoes, carrots and onions.  Ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert.  I missed taking a picture of the Elders eating but I did get some content smiles following dinner as they relax with us just a bit before going to bunk up with the Queenstown elders for the night.

Shown is Sister Thomas, Elders DeCarvalho, Tennant, Trepanier and Erickson





No comments:

Post a Comment