"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, April 28, 2014

Primary Presidency Meeting and fixing front doors.

Sister Thomas had a meeting with the Primary Presidency today.  Following the training that they had from Sister Boyce they are excited to get organized.  I spent some time working on the ward records.  I was finally able to move a sister and her brother to a ward in the Soweto Stake.  She was lost in the lost record file of the church.  It was a bit of a challenge but Brother Given Masetle from the area office helped me out. 

While Sister Thomas was in her meetings I took the front door off the hinges and filed about 1/4 of an inch off the bottom so it could open without hitting the floor and making a great deal of noise during meetings.  Sechaba also helped me with this and we also fixed the central latch so when the door closes it latches shut.  Now it opens and closes with ease.  Some WD-40 on all the hinges works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment