"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, April 11, 2014

Sister Thomas' Birthday

Today is Sister Thomas’ Birthday.  She received calls and text messages from so many people.  She was also able to FaceTime with our daughters thanks to Brother Milne letting us use his wireless internet.  One of the highlights was a call from Sister Wood and best of all was a call from the missionaries in our Zone who sang happy birthday at the top of their voices.  It brought a smile to her face.

Sister Thomas is now 59 years old.  I have been lucky to have her in my life for 39 of those years.  She is a blessing in my life, a true friend and eternal companion.  I am grateful to have her with me as we serve as a missionaries.  For all of you who are wondering what this experience might be like, you need to know it really can’t get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment