"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Washing Machine Repares and Home Teaching

A trip out to Sada and Sibonile to home teach the Trom’s and the Miselo’s.  We were also able to give Wendy her travel plans that we had received from the Area Office Travel Department.  Wendy is excited when she gets these plans because her mission and departure is now becoming more real.

While Home Teaching, I built a paper boat with rope and anchor.  The Lesson was on “A firmly Set Anchor” with that anchor being the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The kids enjoyed the lesson and I challenged them to remember what the Anchor meant throughout the month.

Sister Thomas took a picture of the Home Teacher trying to fix the washing machine.  After a bit to long, I determined that we had the wrong size drive belt.  I will have to get one slightly bigger and come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment