"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Area Maps for the Elders

We invited the Elders over tonight so that they could finish the maps we have put together for them.  I cut them down to A4 and had the laminated and then had the elders tape them back together so that they could fold them and have them in their cars.  I told them I expected better efficiency from them and an increase in baptisms.

This morning Sister Thomas finished the cookies that she had promised to make so the Elders also enjoyed some cookies and drink when we were done with the maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment