"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, November 10, 2014

Airport Trip to pick up Mail, a NewBbattery and some Ostriches

 We went to the airport to check on a shipment of packages.  We also had to go the Red Alert Security company to purchase a new battery for our alarm system.  While we were there, they had a small area fenced off with some Impala as well as those two Ostriches.  I took the picture of the female and as soon as I did the male came in between the female and me and was “hissing” at me.  Nice experience.
We went to the airport to check on a shipment of packages.  We also had to go the Red Alert Security company to purchase a new battery for our alarm system.  While we were there, they had a small area fenced off with some Impala as well as those two Ostriches.  I took the picture of the female and as soon as I did the male came in between the female and me and was “hissing” at me.  Nice experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment