"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, November 28, 2014

District Meeting and a Package from home for Elder Dean

We attended the District Meeting of Elder Manqane.  He had assigned the main training to be provided by Elder Matini.  This was the first time Elder Matini had lead this type of discussion.  He did a wonderful job.

We had driven out to the airport prior to District Meeting to pick up any post that had arrived.  There were three boxes.  In one of these boxes was a package for Elder Dean.  He was surprised and very pleased to see a few packages of Beef Jerky from his family.  It actually made my mouth salivate just a bit.  The rest of the Elders were thrilled for him and all hoped for a small piece.  I am sure that Elder Dead will guard this carefully.

Any time a package arrives in the mission field there is joy that is brought into the hearts of all the Elders!  Thanks to the Dean family for this bit of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment