"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Unwanted and Wanted Visitors to our Flat in Gonubie


We had a full day working with all the Elders fixing little things for them in their different flats.  We had to finish hanging the curtains in the new boarding in Summer Pride and Sister Thomas needed to give a hair cut.  (I did not get a picture of that one.)  When we finally arrived home Sister Thomas was vacuuming our home.  Her work and sacrifice is never quite done.

While she was doing this, she found an unwanted visitor in our boarding which Elder Thomas was called upon to usher out the door.  By the time I got this done Sister Thomas was in tears of laughter because snakes are not my best friends.  We also had a small gecko visiting but we let him stay in doors with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment