"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, November 28, 2014

Lunch, New Cookies, Christmas Decorations and an Evening Beach Walk

After District Meetings we had a bunch of errands to do today.  I lost count of all the stores we had to go in.  This was necessary to get supplies for the Elders.  Sister Thomas finally broke down and took me to lunch.

Later Sister Thomas put up our huge Christmas tree and the few Christmas Decorations that we have. She also made a batch of test cookies called a S’more Cookies.  Actually, they tasted really good.  They are not as sickly sweet and sticky as real S’mores.

We ended this day with a walk along the beach at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment