"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dinner with the Wheelers


We completed several errands in East London and then drove to Port Alfred arriving in the evening.  We had to meet up with the person that was going to give us the keys to Alan Martin’s house in the Royal Alfred Marina.  With all the Senior Couples coming for Thanksgiving, we wanted to make sure that there was not a problem with getting the keys and that we had the house prepared for those that would be arriving.  We ended up joining the Wheelers for dinner.

Just prior to dinner I joined President Wheeler in a conference call with Brother Rodney Siems who is one of the Church Accountants to review several of the Branch’s accounts that are overspent.  There were suitable solutions for each of these.  It was a good review and helped me complete one of the actions that had been assigned to me by President Merrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment