"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Giraffes, Tortoise and Golf at the Fish River Sun


I worked on some paper work for Elder Petersen getting the Elders in the correct flats, with the correct church HID number and addresses, correct phone numbers and the correct vehicles assigned to them.  It become a bit messy when there are 55 Elders and Senior missionaries with 20 boarding and 21 vehicles and just over 30 cell phones.  Elder Petersen was struggling to get these all correct across the whole mission.  I was just trying to help him with those here in the Eastern Cape.

Following that, we went to play golf with President Wheeler at the Fish River Sun.  It was a pleasant experience.  On the way there we saw four giraffe on the side of the road and enjoyed the tortoise on the course.  It was strolling along eating only the purple clover flowers.  It was a nice day golfing.  That is my ball just short of the green on the par three.  I hit my driver into the wind but held back just a bit.  President Wheeler hit a full driver into the stiff breeze onto the green and then parred the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment