"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Mdantsane Zone and the Stapleys Help Clean the New Boarding


We had a busy day planned with the Elders in order to clean up the apartment prior to the Elders moving in.  We also had to deliver some beds, then go pick up two fridges, a range and a washing machine.  Elder Stapley and I went on these errands and Sister Thomas and Sister Stapley kept the Elders focused on different tasks cleaning up the new flat.  We finally got done around two in the afternoon and then we went to lunch with the Stapleys just prior to their departure back to Queenstown.

No comments:

Post a Comment