"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We celebrate Elder Moliki's Birthday Just a Bit Late

Elder Moliki’s birthday was a few days ago when Sister Thomas and I were out of town.  We brought over a birthday cake to give to Elder Moliki.  We then discovered that his companion, Elder Mukonda’s birthday is on Friday.  We sang happy birthday to both of them.  That box that Elder Mukonda is opening has a small snake in it.  Sister Thomas was trying to scare the Elders but they were more curious than scared.

Elder Hoffman eventually took the small snake and pried open the jaws of the snake so see what kind of fangs it had.  All the Elders crowded in so they could see.  That was when I yelled and grabbed two of the Elders as I did it.  That was when the jumping and screaming took place.

In lower left you can see Sister Thomas, Elders Moliki, Mukonda, Ndlovu and Hoffman.  Elder Hoffman also entertained us with his yoyo tricks.  He is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment