"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, November 17, 2014

Flat Repairs and a visit with Elder Carniletto & Faitau


Monday morning we went to Elders Carniletto and Faitau’s flat.  They called to let us know that they have a leaking sink in their bathroom.  We called the landlord and let them know it needed to be fixed.  While we were there, we noticed that the drain had become plunged so we had to dig around in the muck to get it cleaned.    That is Elder Faitau on my right and Elder Carniletto on my left.  Elder Faitau had a sore leg which he scraped when he was playing soccer in the MTC in Johannesburg. Sister Thomas took a look and we are going to get him some disinfectant to use on it as it heals.

We then went over to the Summer Pride house and worked on the filtration system and the counter top.  We had to scrape the old contact paper off the counter and recover it.  We also covered two of the shelves.  I was also able to install the Water Flirtation system in this new boarding so the Elders would have filtered water.

No comments:

Post a Comment