"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cape Agulhas - Southern Most Point in Africa


Our sidetrip to Cape Agulhas in the Western Cape was a wonderful diversion that ends up feeling like you are entering an island community in Greece.  We enjoyed the time there and Sister Thomas and I have had this southern point of Africa on our list for a long time.  We have now been to the most southern tip of South America, the Southern Tip of Africa, The southern most tip of Australia and the Southern most tip of New Zealand.  It was part of our bucket list.

It was special to share this with Erin, Chelsea and Nicole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment