"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Distrupted by Painting Days in our Apartment

Our Missionary lives have been impacted this week as we worked around some painters who our landlord had hired to come in and repaint the flat.  They did a good job with the painting but we had three different conference calls with the painters in the background.

We had to divide and conquer over these days.  Some days I stayed home with the painters and other days Sister Thomas stayed there while the other did some type of errand that needed to be completed or attended a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment