"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dinner at the Wheelers with the Missionaries and Elder and Sister Cook

Following Church we had a lunch of french toast and fruit with the missionaries, Elder and Sister Cook and the Wheelers.  Shortly there after we headed back to East London.

If any of the Wheeler’s children or grandkids read this blog, I would like you to know just how much we have come to love your parents and grandparents.  Your Dad is such an awesome Branch President and acts with love and patience as he serves the members of his branch.  He must be an awesome Father.  Sister Wheeler is the most wonderful hostess.  She is also the one person that has tears in her eyes before me as the spirit fills the room in our meetings.  Such a soft heart.  She must be a wonderful mother.  All you grandchildren are very lucky, very lucky indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment