"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, December 12, 2014

Elders Stratton and Elder Wells help out with the Funiture

We picked up a rental truck so we could move some of the Elders’ furniture around today.  We closed down one flat and needed to return it to the Landlord by the end of the December so we moved the final items out this afternoon.  I solicited the help of the East London Zone Leaders who met us at the flat and helped us move and off loaded the beds and desks at our storage shed at the house we rent in Summer Pride.

Elders Stratton and Elder Wells are shown with Elder Thomas stacking the mattresses and covering them with plastic for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment