"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Transfer Day in East London


Today was a very full transfer day in East London which, even with all the little hiccups went off fairly well.  We started by getting to the Church at 6:30 in order to meet with the Elders who were flying to Cape Town.  That group is shown in upper right, Elders Chaparadza, Hale, Judd, Sister Thomas, Elders Crowell, Kaufusi and Elder Ndlovu.  Elders Hale and Judd are on their way home and have served their Heavenly Father well.  May they depart South Africa with love in their hearts for the people here.

We delivered three Elders to the bus stop.  Elder Trepaneir going to George and Elders Arthur and Mongalo who are on their way to Port Elizabeth. 

We also picked up 9 elders who flew into East London from Cape Town.  I did not get a group picture at the Airport but I did get a picture at the Church but only after they had fanned out meeting their new companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment